Monday, January 25, 2010

Saguaro Forest

Saguaro Forest
For the first time in two years, I'm back down here in fascinating Tucson. (This shot is from the trip two years ago.) There was a blizzard here in the higher elevations the day before we arrived. The mountains are all white and there's water running in all the stream beds. The desert seems thrilled with the abundance. Of course, if it melts too fast there will be hell to pay. But the wildflowers should be great this spring. Tom, take note.

5 comments:

Tom Hilton said...

Cool...looking forward to more Tucson pics!

Generik said...

Me too. I love the desert in winter and springtime.

Maybe this will be a good year to take Mrs. G to Death Valley for the first time.

Donna said...

cool.

E-6 said...

It's probably due to the fact that I'm a Neil fan (and a Midwestern boy) that cacti always remind me of this.

Nice shot.

Roxanne Grooms said...

;o) E

I love it.
Hail to the Sun God...