Friday, October 21, 2011

First Church of the Sofa Free

First Church of the Sofa Free

For those of you who follow my work on this blog -- that would be, um... you, and... and you -- this will be my last post for some time. I am embarking this afternoon on my fourth sabbatical, and will spend the next six weeks traveling here on the West Coast and a (too-brief) stint in Eastern Europe. With luck, I'll have a few opportunities to take some pictures in that time; what I probably won't be doing is posting anything, either here or on Flickr, until I'm back.

In the meantime, I leave you in the more than capable hands of my esteemed fellow blogmates, Tom, ahab and William.

See you all again some time in early December!

5 comments:

Tom Hilton said...

This may be my favorite of your sofa free shots. Love it.

Have an awesome time in the old countries!

E-6 said...

Have a swell trip, G. Bring back some great memories.

(Pictures--or it didn't happen!)

E-6 said...

And this is a great couch shot.

William Buckley said...

Have a nice trip. Gifts are appreciated!

ahab said...

I love the way you have coordinated your couch fabric here with the design sensibility of the house of the supernatural.

Your trip sounds fantastic! Don't mean to rush you but I'm already looking forward to your return.