Thursday, July 14, 2011

200 Yards

If you take a look along the right hand side of this blog, you'll notice a new badge with the 200 Yards logo on it. As I mentioned in a post last month, I submitted some shots for the most recent competition, and I was lucky enough to get one picked for the show. In fact, it was the photo that I posted in June. The show runs from the end of this month through August, with a reception on Thursday, August 4th. There are 18 other photographers represented, including the fabulous Julie Michelle and our GWSF friend Glenn Bachmann. Would love to see any and all of you local folk who can make it show up then!

4 comments:

E-6 said...

Congrats!

ahab said...

Well done!

Tom Hilton said...

Congratulations! Not surprised, of course--as I said before, you own that neighborhood.

Generik said...

Thanks, guys. As for owning that neighborhood, I think maybe I'm owed some back rent. Or something.