Monday, September 27, 2010

One Way Tom

One Way Tom

This is one of the relatively innocuous pictures I took at yesterday's Folsom Street Fair. Most of the shots I got show quite a bit more skin, both male and female. Though I have not done an exhaustive search on the subject, I would venture to guess that there is nothing quite like it anywhere else in the world. It's a celebration of sexual fetishes, leather and cos-play, B&D, S&M and decidedly LGBTQ culture. Really, it's unique and SO San Francisco.

For more (NSFW!) images from my visit yesterday, go here.

6 comments:

Tom Hilton said...

Heh. Nice shot, great set!

ahab said...

Meant to comment this morning after posting. Great catch on the main photo and lots of good stuff in the set.

ahab said...

Is he a real cop?

Donna said...

hah, hilarious!

Generik said...

I kind of think he isn't a real cop. At least I don't think he was on duty at that particular moment.

MELI. said...

mi fave shot of folsom fair in many years :D