Zabriskie Point, Death Valley National Park. This is another black and white version of a color photo; I think I like the color version better, but black and white works (and is even more of an homage to Adams).
Friday, February 13, 2009
Erosion
Zabriskie Point, Death Valley National Park. This is another black and white version of a color photo; I think I like the color version better, but black and white works (and is even more of an homage to Adams).
Labels:
b/w,
tom hilton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful. What lines. I think I prefer the B&W this time.
I like the color version too but it's really, for me, a whole 'nother animal. The B&W looks like it was shot at midnight with a full moon. absolutely transporting -- knocking my socks off.
Count me in with the crowd on this one. I like the color version, but the b&w rocks hard. I vote monochrome!
Thanks, y'all! I go back and forth on this one. I think one factor for me is that the color version is more like what it actually looked like--the experience of looking at it is slightly less distant from the reality of being there. Which, of course, isn't a factor for anyone else.
Post a Comment